2021 to remember: Favorite Books
Short list of the ten best books I read this year (in my opinion, of course). They are not in any particular order, because the Goddess knows I have the hardest time choosing anything. The categories are fiction and non-fiction because.
TOP 5 FICTION BOOKS
- The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo — Taylor Jenkins Reid
- Take a Hint, Dani Brown — Talia Hibbert (my favorite of the Brown Sisters trilogy)
- The City We Became — N. K. Jemisin
- Song of Achilles — Madeline Miller
- Jade War — Fonda Lee (my favorite of the series so far)
TOP 5 NON-FICTION BOOKS
- Por um feminismo afro-latino-americano — Lélia Gonzalez
- In the Ruins of Neoliberalism — Wendy Brown
- No is not enough — Naomi Klein
- Se quiser mudar o mundo — Sabrina Fernandes
- The care crisis — Emma Dowling
It was not on purpose that no man made it to the list, but I’m not surprised (;
Note to self: 56 books read in 2021. Goal for 2022 is 66.